Business Centre Manager (Letchworth)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Salary Negotiable.
We have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Business Centre Manager to join the team at our Letchworth
You will ideally possess automotive experience and be committed to identifying and developing prospects with the aim of maximising sales and profitability from fleet vehicles and finance, warranty and mechanical breakdown products.
Key Job Areas
Builds rapport and qualifies the customer’s requirement:
- Plans and organises own daily selling activity – for example by telephoning sales prospects (previous/existing Fleet customers, general enquiries, sales leads and cold calling) to win new business
- Talks and listens to customers to build rapport and understand their requirements in full
- Designs and delivers bespoke sales presentations where appropriate, aimed specifically at individual customers
- Qualifies own understanding of the customers requirements – through discussion and gauging the customer’s reaction to alternative options – to build the closest possible match between the final solution and the customer
- Arranges and co-ordinates product demonstrations to fit with the customer’s requirements
- Uses a detailed understanding of the customer’s needs to guide them towards the most appropriate solution
Agrees the details of the sale:
- Ensures all vehicles presented for part exchange are appraised in the correct manner, agreeing a purchase price with the Used Car Sales Manager
with customers to agree the sale price
finance quotes (where appropriate), using a knowledge of the cost and margin of
various funding options to maximise commission, whilst also meeting customer
finance arrangements (where appropriate) and payment methods with the customer
direct, ensuring both provider and company policy are strictly adhered to
proposals, where appropriate to obtain agreement on suggested solutions
the completion of all necessary administration, including the updating of
customer records to aid future prospecting
appropriate delivery arrangements with the customer
Builds the relationship with the customer during and following handover:
that each delivery is followed up with a personal call to check the customer is
happy and maintains ongoing contact with customers in order to build
relationships and ensure future repeat business
Manages performance to achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement:
own performance against agreed Fleet sales and customer retention targets,
working with the General Manager to review progress and develop action plans
reviews and improves Fleet sales processes and systems to deliver increased
levels of customer delight whilst maximising profitability
Works as a full member of the Centre team:
- Works with colleagues and teams across the Centre to provide a seamless service to customers (e.g. by informally observing and responding to the needs of customers who are not being attended to by other members of staff)
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
Key Success Critera
- Vehicle demonstrations
- Fleet vehicle sales volumes and margins
- Customer retention (eg. Role over of existing supply contracts)
- Fleet customer surveys
More about us
We are the UK's largest privately owned Toyota group, with dealerships across the South East and Midlands. As we expand, we are looking for hard working and enthusiastic people to join our team.
The average length of service of most of our managers is over 10 years, and we have only been trading since 2002. This reflects the positive culture and work environment we provide, as well as the aspirational company we are.
An award-winning company, our foremost objective is to offer complete customer satisfaction to every one of our valued customers, expanding our business and offering excellent training and genuine career progression opportunity in return.
Join Us On FacebookOur Work In The Community
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Good luck.