Sales Administrator, Ipswich
About this vacancy
An exciting opportunity to join our Ipswich branch as a Sales Administrator, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis to cover maternity leave. You will provide administrative support to the Sales Department, ensuring efficient processing of new and used vehicle orders - From adding on V8 to invoicing on delivery day. You will liaise with the Sales Manager and Toyota GB to process vehicle orders in line with company policy. Motor industry experience is preferred, while experience with the Toyota brand and V8 Dealer Management System is highly desirable.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Ensuring orders are correctly inputted on Toyota V8.
- Checking with Toyota GB regarding vehicle returns and showroom vehicles.
- Liaises with Toyota GB providing accurate delivery dates, ensuring all costs are included.
- Enters vehicle job sheet details onto After Sales department system to ensure records regarding pre-delivery work is accurate and up to date.
- Completes all pre-delivery related administration (e.g. vehicle registration using AFRL, insurance, road tax, Club Toyota membership)
- Provides general support to the Sales Manager, keeping him informed of customer order status and any issues that may arise relating to department sales.
- Works with After Sales team to ensure completion of service orders.
- Provide Sales Manager with a weekly status report.
- Updates the Centre database.
- Manages the stock on site, reporting any technical problems as necessary.
- Keeps stock records complete up to date for new cars as appropriate.
- Advises the centre on matters regarding stock so that they are always aware of the current stock status.
- Provides appropriate data input for the Centre financial reporting and customer database management purposes.
- Works as a full member of the Centre team.
- Works with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to seek out and deliver continuous improvements.
- Uses and is familiar with all Toyota systems to provide administrative support to the Sales Manager.
Key Success Criteria:
- Accuracy and timeliness of Retail invoicing.
- Accuracy of records.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Accuracy and timeliness of pre-delivery.
- Team working with other departments across the Centre.
- Accuracy of AFRL and COL records.
We are a multi-award winning automotive company and the UK's largest independent Toyota group, with dealerships across nine counties - Beds, Bucks, Herts, Northants, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Ipswich, Suffolk & Norfolk. We were founded in 2002, and our primary objective remains "100% complete customer satisfaction".
Join Us On FacebookOur Work In The Community
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Good luck!