Showroom Host x2, Watford
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minimum Wage/Living Wage applies. We are looking for two friendly individuals for two Showroom Host roles, one full time and one part time, at our Watford branch. You will manage the showroom, hub and children's area to provide a relaxed and individual service experience for visitors and encourage potential customers to explore and buy Toyota products and services.
Key Job Areas:
Builds rapport and understands customers' needs
- Greets visitors on arrival (by name where possible) and introduces him/herself and the role of the Host
- Assesses when to engage with customers and when to leave them to their own devices
- Talks to customers to build rapport and find out what (if any) assistance or information they require
- Manages several sets of visitors at the same time by moving between groups, engaging and disengaging with individuals to maintain contact and respond to their needs
- Encourages visitors to browse the showroom at will, in order to experience (feel/touch) the product
- Explains availability of supporting product information, inviting customers to help themselves
- Tends to all customers and visitors within the Centre to ensure they feel cared for
Provides refreshments for visitors
- Guide's visitors to the hub, children's area and information centre, encouraging them to utilise the facilities available. Asks visitors to help themselves to a drink or makes one for them if they prefer
Introduces colleagues to provide further information and progress the sale
- Observes and listens to customers and assesses the right moment to offer further assistance
- Contacts relevant specialist (e.g. Sales Executive) and introduces them to the customer, to help the specialist build rapport and make sure that he/she knows exactly what the customer wants
- Watches out for visitors outside the showroom (e.g. on the forecourt) and makes the relevant specialist aware
Maintains the showroom environment
- Manages and co-ordinates the physical showroom environment and ambience e.g. lighting, music, video screen and general tidiness/cleanliness in accordance with operational guidelines
- Works with the management team to support promotions or events with changes to the showroom environment (e.g. changes to music to support themed promotions)
- Ensures all brochures are well stocked, in the right place and up to date
- Maintains the showroom, hub and children's areas in accordance with operational guidelines
- Manages the display and sales of Toyota merchandise
- Works with the management team to agree the range of Toyota merchandise to be displayed in the Hub and maintains the display of merchandise (reordering where necessary) and handles sales to customers.
- Ensures all cars and accessories are clean and positioned correctly, with the boots and doors closed
Works as a full member of the Centre team
- Works with colleagues and teams across the Centre to provide a seamless service to customers
- Ensures opportunities for sales by other teams are followed up by the most appropriate specialist
We are a multi-award winning automotive company and the UK's largest independent Toyota group, with dealerships across nine counties - Beds, Bucks, Herts, Northants, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Ipswich, Suffolk & Norfolk. We were founded in 2002, and our primary objective remains "100% complete customer satisfaction".
Join Us On FacebookOur Work In The Community
To find out more or apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Good luck!